Beaming’s Ultimate Acai Bowls
- 1 packet frozen acai, preferably unsweetened
- 1 cup almond, rice, or hemp milk (homemade or boxed)
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 2-3 tablespoons Beaming Organic Raw Plant Based
- Superfood Protein Blend (with or without greens)
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Add more milk if needed, or more fruit to thicken.
- Add sliced banana and choice of berries on top.
- Drizzle raw organic honey and your favorite granola.
Makes: 1 servings • Total Time: 15 minutes
Owner: Lisa Odenweller
Family Members: Daughter – Lexi (19) lives in LA and works for Beaming; Sons – Andrew (12) and Parks (12); Dogs – Cosmo (pug) and Missi (boxer)
Community: North County
Hobbies & Interests: Running, yoga, yoga sculpt, spinning, dancing, skiing, dinner parties, good food, wine, movies, reading, cooking, travel
Favorite Local Activities: Beach runs and watching the sunset
About the Recipe: Simply put, we love our acai bowl and wanted to share it with our customers and community. It’s something anyone can make at home and get the benefit of a healthy, nutrient-dense meal that tastes like a treat and the whole family can enjoy. Our acai bowls are loaded with protein and low in sugar to maximize the nutritional benefits of acai and other superfoods.
About the Chef: The devoted wellness advocate behind organic superfood café, Beaming, my passion for health, family, community, and delicious food inspired me to create a concept with the intention of helping people realize the power of food as medicine. I’m an organic entrepreneur and educator, developing new recipes and discovering new uses for superfoods while advocating the importance of a healthy yet balanced lifestyle. Recognized as one of MindBodyGreen’s “100 Women to Watch in Wellness” in 2015, I’m on a quest to inspire people everywhere towards more vibrant health. My combined passion for food and wellness motivated my mission to create delicious plant-based foods that people of all ages can enjoy.
GET PUBLISHED! SUBMIT A RECIPE AT WWW.DELSOLMAGAZINE.COM